Release notes of items completed between Alpana 2020 R2 and 2020 R2 Patch 1
Alpana Server and Alpana Designer have been upgraded from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
Alpana Update File Dependency has been upgraded from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Version 2020 R2 Patch 1 is a minor release including bugfixes only.
As usual, the application is updated to the latest web technologies (Angular 9, .NET Core 3.1), with the latest security features and patches.
To upgrade your installation, please see the generic upgrading chapter.
Don’t forget to instruct all your users to clear their browser cache or do a hard refresh.
This is a minor version, so it doesn’t require a valid support contract to upgrade, and you need not ask for a new license Activation to your support.
The following are the main bugs that were fixed between Alpana v184.108.40.206 and v220.127.116.11 :
- ALP-I2362 Login page visual improvement.
- ALP-i2445 Sankey diagram color mismatch between designer and server.
- ALP-I2446 Improper closing view when editing Runtime Connection custom title.
- ALP-I2450 Joins connection in a Datasource show an error Table ‘XXX’ was not found.
- ALP-I2451 Import widget in designer need a refresh to show.
- ALP-I2452 Checkbox (All) options disapeer.
- ALP-I2453 Tooltip error in Bubble chart.
Post your comment on this topic.