In order to show Stories, you will have to create or modify them.
Creating New Story
using the Add new story button will open the creation popup.
The popup contains :
- Name : The name that will be displayed in the Stories list.
- Theme : What theme will be used for your slide.
- Slide list : All slide configured in the story.
- Hide Top Bar : To hide the alpana server topbar when viewing the story.
- Enable interval : If disabled, the default interval time will be used.
Using the Add slide button will create item in the story.
You can add item without configuring them and once the quantiy of slide is ok, set all information at once.
The added item contains informations and actions (from left to right) :
- The content of the slide (the selected dashboard or widget or uploaded image)
- The add content button
- The type of content (Dashboard or Widget or Image)
- The time the slide will be visible
- The Up button, to change slide order
- The Down button, to change slide order
- The delete button, to remove slide from the story
The content of the slide will depend of the type selected :
- Dashboard : You will get the dashboard list to select the one you want to show.
- Widget : You will get the widget list.
- Image : You can upload image to your story.
Through the action button you will be able to edit the story.
All action available from the create story popup is available.
You will have to save the change to update your Story.