Release notes of items completed between Alpana v22.214.171.124 and v126.96.36.199
Alpana Update File Dependency has been upgraded from v188.8.131.52 to v184.108.40.206
Alpana Real Time Data has been upgraded from v220.127.116.11 to v18.104.22.168
Alpana v3.2.3 is mostly a bugfix release with the following minor additions :
- Parameter default values can now properly handle all the cases : some selected, all selected, none selected,
- a new option to help with license troubleshooting
- when opening the link to a dashboard while user is not logged in, there is now a shortcut to login.
The following are the main bugs that were fixed between Alpana v22.214.171.124 and v126.96.36.199 :
- ALP-I2120 – In some dashboards from previous versions, there was “no data” in the Designer.
- ALP-I2118 – Alpana Update File Dependency internal error when connecting
- ALP-I2122 – “Pin Widget” not working on some widgets
- ALP-I2126 – Wrong display on filter widgets when NULL values are present
- ALP-I2140 – Range Slider sometimes inverts interval and creates wrong query
- ALP-I2139 – Bar Chart : some X Axis settings reset to defaults when scrolling
- ALP-I2137 – Sankey : scroll view not reset on filter
The following are the main issues that are known and still present at the time of release of v188.8.131.52 :
- ALP-I2143 – In specific cases, using the text search in multi-selection Combobox makes the page unresponsive
Last modified: Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.