From the Runtime Connection’s action menu, you can manage its Permissions.
Select Manage permissions to open the corresponding dialog :
The existing Permissions are listed at the bottom of the dialog.
Adding a permission
If you want to override the default permissions, fill-in the Add permission form :
- select a User or Role
- select the desired Permission
- click the validation button :
If you want to remove a Permission, click the Remove (trash) icon in front of it in the list :
Possible permissions are :
- No Access : user has no permission to the Runtime Connection
- Read Only : user has only the permission to read data from the Runtime Connection
- Read/Insert : user has the permission to read data and insert data to the Runtime Connection
- Full : user has all permissions to the Runtime Connection : Read, Insert, Update, Delete