This page details importing the Alpana app for InTouch OMI 2017 Update 3.
If you already have the Alpana App installed, please follow the below instructions to upgrade.
Backup the App
Back up your current version of the Alpana app. To back up the Alpana app:
- Go the Graphic Toolbox.
- Select the AlpanaApp object (by default, located under
Default Content > 4. Apps > InTouch OMI Apps)
- Right-click and select Export > Object(s)
- Select a location to save the file, and click Save.
Remove the App
- Delete the AlpanaApp object in the galaxy
- Close the ArchestrA IDE, then delete the folder (folder path listed below).
Add the New App
- Add the new App as described below.
- To see changes related to this new Alpana app in run time, redeploy any running ViewApps that use the Alpana app.
Adding the New App
Create the App folder
- Close the ArchestrA IDE
- Create the following folder (on 64-bit operating systems) :
<RootDrive>:\Program Files (x86)\ArchestrA\Framework\Bin\ModernEditors\Controls\AlpanaApp\(on 32-bit operating systems, the folder location is :
- Copy the following files in this folder :
Import the App
- Start the ArchestrA IDE and connect to the galaxy.
- Import the
AlpanaApp.aaPKGfile from this package into the galaxy, as follows:
- From the Galaxy menu, select Import > Object(s)
- Navigate to the location that contains the
AlpanaApp.aaPKGfile and click OK
Then you can add the Alpana App to a Layout using the Layout or ViewApp editor.